- Several images were stamped onto mid-weight white cardstock using alcohol-friendly black ink. The images were colored with alcohol markers, fussy-cut and set aside.
- The sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock with black pigment ink and was heat-embossed using clear embossing powder. The sentiment was then fussy-cut.
- A mask was created by cutting a square measuring 3 7/8” from a panel of scrap cardstock.
- The mask was adhered toward the top of a panel of white cardstock using some low-tack tape.
- The masked window was ink-blended with a very light hand using dye inks and a blending brush.
- Some texture was added to the ink blended panel by adding some partial stenciling and 2nd generation stamping using the sentiments from the Let’s Get Cozy stamp set.
- The mask was removed and the background panel was cut down to 4” x 5 1/4”.
- The colored images were arranged and adhered to the background panel with a combination of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
- The sentiment was adhered toward the bottom right of the card panel with liquid glue.
- The entire panel was adhered to a mat of black cardstock measuring 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”. The matted panel was adhered to a side-folding card base.
We hope you enjoyed our project. We appreciate that you stopped by.
Michele and Maureen
- Images and Background Sentiments: Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps – Let’s Get Cozy
- Sentiment: Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps – Everyday Greetings
- Background stencil: Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps – Grunge Gears
- Embossing Powder: Tonic – NUVO Clear
- Embossing Ink: Tsukineko – VersaMark
- Pigment Ink: Tsukineko – Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Distress Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger – Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
- Liquid Glue: Bearly Art – Precision Craft Glue
- Alcohol markers: Copic
- Card panel, images & sentiment: Accent Opaque 80lb.
- Card base: Accent Opaque 120lb.