Hello friends! We hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the 4th of July holiday if you’re in the USA. How is it already July?? Today we have a cute critter card to share using a variety of products from different companies (we love to mix up our supplies).
- We stamped the frogs onto 80# white cardstock with a Copic-friendly ink and colored the images with Copic markers (we apologize, but we misplaced the list of specific colors we used). After the images were colored, we fussy cut them out.
- The leafy frame was cut from medium green cardstock and several leaves were cut from medium and dark green cardstock.
- Blue Distress ink was blended on the outer edge of an A2 sized card panel of white 80# cardstock.
- The “Let’s Celebrate You” sentiment was stamped in the center of the card panel with a crisp black ink. While the ink was still wet, it was covered with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- The leafy frame diecut was adhered to the ink-blended panel with liquid glue.
- The frog images and extra leaves were arranged on the card and adhered with liquid glue and foam squares.
- The sub-sentiment “You’re UnFROGettable” was stamped, fussy-cut and adhered with foam squares.
- The entire assembled card panel was adhered to a side folding card base measuring 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” with liquid glue.
- Glossy Accents were added to the frog’s eyes for added shine.
We hope you enjoyed our card project. We appreciate that you are here and wish you a happy and healthy week ahead. See you next time!
Maureen and Michele
- Frogs: Spellbinders – Jump for Joy
- Leafy Frame Die: Honey Bee Stamps – Secret Garden A2 Cover Plate
- Leaf Die: Fun Stampers Journey – Happy Plants
- Main Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp – Happiest Wishes
- Sub-Sentiment: Spellbinders – Jump for Joy
- Alcohol friendly ink: Tsukineko – Memento Tuxedo Black
- Black Ink: Tsukineko – Versafine Clair
- Distress ink (sky): Ranger – Salty Ocean
- Alcohol markers: Copic
- Liquid Glue: Bearly Art – Precision Craft Glue
- White 120 lb (card base) – Accent Opaque
- White 80 lb – Accent Opaque