- The large floral image from the set was stamped onto a panel of medium weight white cardstock with black archival pigment ink.
- The stamped image was colored using colored pencils and then was fussy-cut.
- A panel of medium weight water-friendly cardstock was taped to a hardboard with some low-tack masking tape. The left side of the panel was masked off to allow space for the repeated stamping of the sentiment.
- The right side of the panel was water colored using blues and greens, concentrating the color in the lower right corner of the panel.
- Splatter was added with the same colors used in the previous step.
- Black splatters were also added using diluted acrylic paint.
- Once dry, the panel was removed from the hardboard. Using a stamp positioning platform, the left side of the panel was repeatedly stamped with the sentiment in a very light blue-green dye ink. A “spotlight” sentiment was added toward the bottom left side of the panel using black ink.
- The panel was cut out using a rectangle die
- The card panel was matted on a panel of black cardstock.
- The entire matted panel was adhered to a white side-folding card base.
- The floral image was adhered to the right of the sentiment with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Black dots were added to the center of the flowers using a dimensional glaze pen.
- Several enamel dots were added around the floral image
We hope you enjoyed this card project. We want to thank you for stopping by.
Michele and Maureen
- Floral image and sentiment: Sweet-n-Sassy Stamps – Mason Jar Bouquet
- Water-friendly cardstock: Strathmore – Bristol Smooth
- Water colors: Master’s Touch
- Leaf Green, light green, lake blue, turquoise
- Acrylic paint: Fun Stampers Journey – Black Licorice
- Colored pencils: Faber Castell – Polychromos
- Dye ink (sentiment): Altenew – Dew Drop
- Pigment ink (sentiment): Tsukineko – Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Archival ink (floral image): Ranger Archival – Jet Black
- Rectangle die: Elizabeth Craft Designs – Stitched Indented Rectangles
- Dimensional pen: Sakura – Glaze Black
- Enamel dots: Our stash – unknown