Hello and happy Sunday! Today’s project was created using a few new products that we recently ordered from Rubbernecker and Miss Ink Stamps. We think the result is TOAD-ALLY adorable. 😊
- The frog and mouse images were stamped onto white 80 lb cardstock using My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink which is copic-friendly.
- The images were colored with alcohol markers and shading was added with colored pencils
- The images were fussy-cut
- The letters to spell ‘AWESOME’ were die cut twice from green cardstock and once from a medium green scrap of patterned paper. The letters were stacked together and glued to form some dimension and strength.
- Flowers were die cut, assembled and glued together using scraps of pink and yellow cardstock
- A 6” x 6” piece of light green cardstock was dry embossed using a leaf stencil from Memory Box.
- The embossed cardstock was then cut down to 5 ½” x 5 ½” and a section was cut out using straight and curved stitched border dies from My Favorite Things
- A white top-folding note card measuring 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” was created
- The green embossed cardstock pieces were adhered to the note card using foam tape
- The die cut letters, frog and mouse were laid out and adhered to the open space between the embossed green panels.
- The sentiment was stamped using Versafine black ink
- A shadow was added under the mouse with gray alcohol markers
- Flowers were adhered using liquid glue
Thank you for stopping by! We are very grateful for your visit today. Stay healthy and happy crafting!
Maureen and Michele
“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution”
- Frog, Mouse and Sentiment: Miss Ink Stamps – “Say Cheese”
- Alphabet Die: The Greetery – “Alpha-Buds” Slim Die
- Leaf Stencil: Memory Box – “Leafy Jumble”
- Flower Dies: Rubbernecker (Kittie Kraft)
- Tiny Flowers
- Small Flowers
- Garden Stems
- Small Flowers #1
- Small Flowers #2
- Spring Leaves
- Stitched Curved Border Die: My Favorite Things – Basic Stitch Lines Dienamics
- Stitched Straight Border Die: My Favorite Things – Lined Up Dots Dienamics
- Alcohol markers: Copics
- Mouse: W2, W3, C00, C01, C2, C3, C5
- Frog and Frog Hat: YG05, YG07, FYG2, YG09
- Pink nose and cheeks: RV10, RV13
- Colored pencils: Southsun Oil Pencils
- Cardstock for images: Accent Opaque – 80 lb. white cardstock
- Copic Friendly Ink: My Favorite Things – “Extreme Black”
- Black Dye Ink: Versafine – “Onyx Black”
- Liquid adhesive: Art Glitter
- Colored cardstock & patterned paper: Our stash – unknown