Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for visiting today.
We are sharing a card that was created using a couple Graciellie Design stamp sets that were released earlier in 2020 and to let you know about an awesome giveaway sponsored by Gracie herself. The prize is a $10 gift card to shop at Graciellie Design. And don’t forget that the HUGE 50% off sale is still running! Details and rules to enter the giveaway are posted on IG @kreativekinship.
- The dragonfly image and sentiment were resized using Microsoft Word and were printed with a laser printer on vellum.
- The dragonfly was colored with colored pencils, and was fussy-cut.
- The square frame was cut 3 times from scrap white cardstock, and once from gold glitter paper. On each die cut, the foliage was cut away using a straight edge and a craft knife, leaving just the frame piece. The pieces were then layered and adhered with liquid glue, with the glitter frame on top.
- The floral branch image was resized using Microsoft Word and was printed with a laser printer on a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” white cardstock panel.
- The printed panel was then foiled using a laminating machine and Deco Foil.
- The panel was then splattered using Distress Oxide ink, and also with gouache.
- The square glitter frame was adhered to the vellum panel with the printed sentiment, centering the sentiment toward the inside bottom of the frame.
- The entire framed piece was then adhered with foam tape strips to the top center of the foiled card panel.
- A piece of foam tape was trimmed to fit just along the dragonfly’s body, and was then adhered above the sentiment inside the vellum frame.
- The entire card panel was triple matted with black and pink cardstock, with the top-most layer popped up with a piece of black craft foam.
- Wink of Stella was brushed over the wings on the dragonfly.
- A few iridescent and pink sequins were adhered on the card panel forming a “visual triangle”.
Thanks again for visiting! Stay safe and have a great day!
Michele & Maureen
“Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”
– Harold S. Kushner
- Dragonfly image: Graciellie Design – “Hope & Strength”
- Floral branch image and sentiment: Graciellie Design – “Do Not Worry”
- Square frame: Memory Box Co. – “Harvest Branch Corner Frame”
- Foil: Them-O-Web/icraft – Deco Foil – Gold
- Glitter cardstock: American Crafts
- Vellum: Simon Says Stamp
- Craft foam: Horizon Group – Go Create! In black
- Colored Pencils: Faber Castell – Polychromos
- Splatters: Tim Holtz/Ranger – Distress Oxide Ink in Picked Raspberry, Gouache in black
- Sequins: Buttons Galore – Pretty Pinks mix
- Glitter pen: Kuretake Zig – Wink of Stella – clear glitter
- Foam tape: Darice 1/8” strips