Hello friend! Thank you so much for visiting us today.
We are sharing a card that was actually created several weeks ago. It has been hanging around on the corner of the craft desk and we just realized that we never shared it with you. We used elements from several different digital stamp sets from Graciellie Design to make this card. This card came together quickly, and minimal supplies were used.
- The images were resized and printed on Accent Opaque 80lb. white cardstock.
- The wooden sign was colored with Copic Sketch markers, and shading was added with colored pencils.
- The image was then fussy-cut.
- The floral images were printed directly onto the card panel, and were colored with Copic markers and colored pencils.
- The center area of the panel was lightly ink blended with Distress ink, and splatters were added.
- All of the flower petals were covered with Wink of Stella.
Thanks again for visiting us today. Stay well!
Michele & Maureen
“Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”
– Harold S. Kushner
- Floral cluster images: Graciellie Design – “Life Happens” digital stamp set
- Wooden sign image: Graciellie Design – “Love is in the Air” set
- Sentiment: Graciellie Design – “Hey Beautiful”
- Alcohol markers: Copic Sketch
- Colored Pencils: Faber Castell – Polychromos
- Distress Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger – Tumbled Glass
- Black Gouache
- Patterned paper: Joann Fabrics
- Glitter marker: Kuretake Zig – Wink of Stella – Clear glitter