Hello and Happy Memorial Day! We are sharing another card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop. Go visit the Coffee Loving Cardmakers website to see all the details and all the prizes that are up for grabs!
- We printed the images onto Accent Opaque White 80# cardstock and added color using Copic markers (colors listed in the Supplies list below).
- We used colored pencils to add deeper shadows and highlights and then fussy cut the image when we were finished.
- A stitched rectangle was cut from white cardstock using a Jaded Blossom Rectangle Die.
- We ran the Geometric Background die from Elizabeth Craft Designs through our diecut machine using a piece of light gray, dark gray and pink cardstock.
- The light gray frame from the geometric background die was adhered to the white stitched rectangle and we then inlayed random pieces of the light gray, dark gray and pink cardstock.
- The white stitched cardstock was adhered to a pink card base.
- Foam tape was added to the back of the coffee cup before it was adhered to the card panel.
- The sentiment was cut out and mounted onto a dark gray piece of cardstock and adhered to the panel.
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always welcome, so we would love it if you would leave a comment below. Don’t forget to check out all the other blog stops along this hop for your chance to win great prizes!
Until next time,
Maureen & Michele
“Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”
– Harold S. Kushner
- Coffee cup image: Graciellie Design – “Cuddle in a Cup”
- Sentiment: Graciellie Design – “Tea for the Soul”
- Copic Sketch Markers:
- RV000, RV10, RV02, RV04, RV09
- E34, E33, E51, E53
- YG09, G05, G07, G19
- T0, T1, T2, T3
- Colored Pencils: Southsun Oil Pencils
- White Cardstock (images): Accent Opaque White 80#
- White Cardsock (card base): Accent Opaque White 120#
- Colored Cardstock: Source unknown (have had this paper in our stash for decades)