- The flower image was resized and printed on Bristol Smooth cardstock by Strathmore
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers were used to add color to the image which was then softened and blended with clean water
- The flower was fussy-cut once it was dry
- A 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card panel was cut from 80lb white cardstock
- Red stripes were stamped onto the card panel using the “Watercolor Stripes” stamp set by My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler’s dye ink.
- The stitched border was cut into the card panel using the largest ‘Wonky Stitch” die from My Favorite Things.
- The panel was adhered to a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of navy cardstock.
Other Card Elements:
- A “Leafy Branch” was cut using the same navy cardstock that the stamped card panel was mounted to in the previous step.
- From Altenew’s “Envelope Liner” die set, two leaf branches were cut from white cardstock.
- Using the same “Envelope Liner” die set, the line of Stars die was used to cut several stars from white and navy cardstock. Some of the small white stars were adhered to a larger navy star.
- The Celebrate sentiment came from Pink Fresh Studio’s “Classic Words” die set. The word was cut from white cardstock and then adhered to the shadow which was cut from navy cardstock.
- The card panel was mounted to a top-folding A2 card base made from 120lb white cardstock.
- The white leaf branches were glued to the top left corner of the card.
- The navy leafy branch was glued on top of the white leaf branches.
- The flower was mounted over the leaf branches with foam tape for dimension.
- Stars were glued to the panel
- Silver pearls were glued to the panel
As always, we are grateful for your visit today. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday!!
“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves”
James Matthew Barrie
- Digital Floral Stamp: Graciellie Design – “Querida Amiga”
- Catherine Pooler Dye Ink: Rockin’ Red
- Background Stamp: My Favorite Things – “Watercolor Stripes”
- Stitched Border Die: My Favorite Things – “Wonky Stitch”
- Open Leaf Die: Pink Fresh Studio – “Leafy Branch”
- Closed Leaf Die: Altenew – “Envelope Liner”
- Star Dies: Altenew – “Envelope Liner”
- Celebrate Sentiment Die: Pink Fresh Studio – “Classic Words”
- Watercolor Markers: Zig Clean Color Real Brush by Kuretake
- #037 Cornflower Blue
- Silver Pearls: Studio Katia – “Silver Foil Pearls”
- Card panel: Accent Opaque 80 lb. white cardstock
- Card base: Accent Opaque 120 lb. white cardstock
- Cardstock for Printed Image: Strathmore – “Bristol Smooth”
- Navy cardstock: Bazzil