Hello and welcome friends! Thank you for visiting. We are so happy you’re here!
Today we want to share a coffee-themed card that we created. We used the brand-new release from Graciellie Design called “Coffee Queen” for the main images and sentiment. This gorgeous set features three lovely coffee cup images, and nine sentiments that are perfect for any coffee enthusiast on your mailing list. This set speaks to my own coffee-loving side, and we just couldn’t wait to get started!
- We imported the images into a Word document, resized and printed them.
- We colored the images with Copic markers and added shading and detail with Faber Castel Polychromos pencils and a white Gelly Roll pen.
- We used Distress Ink and a Hero Arts stencil on the background panel, concentrating the ink in the center and fading out to white as we blended out to the edges.
- The panel was popped up with fun foam, and a patterned paper mat was added.
- The coffee cup images were popped up with foam tape, and adhered to the ink blended panel.
- We added a few iridescent orange sequins, Wink of Stella on the ‘whipped cream”, and Glossy Accents on the coffee berries.
We want to thank you again for visiting. Your feedback is always welcome, so we would love it if you would leave a comment below.
Until next time,
Michele & Maureen
“Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”
– Harold S. Kushner
- Coffee cup images & Sentiment: Graciellie Design – “Coffee Queen”
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Yellow coffee cup: Y08, Y11, Y13, R08, R29, R27, YG03, YG17, YG67, E18, E29, N0, N2, & N4
- Turquoise coffee mug: BG49, BG32, BG15, E18, E29, N0, N2, & N4
- Flowers/coffee plant on Turquoise coffee mug: R29, R27, R08, G29, G19, G09, YG03, C0, C2, & C4
- Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink: Carved Pumpkin, Dried Marigold
- Stencil: Hero Arts – From the “Floral Filigree Pair” set
- Patterned paper: Colorbök – “Carnival”
- Sequins: From our stash – Sorry, we have had these for years and don’t know their manufacturer
- Ranger Ink – Glossy Accents
- Kuretake Zig – Wink of Stella Brush Pen, Clear Glitter
- White Gel Pen: Sakura – Gelly Roll