Hello and welcome friends! Thank you for visiting. We are so happy you’re here!
This beautiful card was created for a friend’s birthday and we wanted to share it with you all today. We always forget just how stunning this “Transformation” stamp (by The Ton Stamps) is until we take it out to use it!
- We stamped the butterfly using Extreme Black ink by My Favorite Things and then colored the image using Copic markers and Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.
- We used the “Every Day” stamp set by American Crafts and pale dye inks from Altenew to achieve the watercolor look on the background panel.
- Added lavender and black splatters.
- Once dry, we cut the panel with the scalloped A7 dies from Honey Bee Stamps.
- The “HBD Line Border” sentiment from Lawn Fawn was cut 3 times and layered together for dimension.
- We used a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen and a Black Glaze pen to add the final details.
We want to thank you again for visiting. Your feedback is always welcome, so we would love it if you would leave a comment below.
Until next time,
Michele & Maureen
“Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”
– Harold S. Kushner
- Butterfly Image: The Ton Stamps – “Transformation”
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Colored Pencils: Faber Castell – Polychromos
- Background Stamp: American Crafts – “Every Day”
- Black Dye Ink: My Favorite Things – “Extreme Black”
- Misc. Pale Dye Ink: Altenew
- Scalloped A7 Die: Honey Bee Stamps
- Sentiment: Lawn Fawn – “HBD Line Border”
- Shimmer Pen: Tonic Studios – Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
- Black Glaze Pen: Sakura