Hello and welcome friends! Thank you so much for visiting today.
Today we are sharing a wedding card that features the gorgeous “In Love Rose” digital stamp set from Rachel Vass Designs. We have been a bit obsessed with Neutrals lately, and LOVE this combination of gray, white and ivory together. We think it is such an elegant combination, and lends itself beautifully for a wedding or anniversary card, especially with a couple pops of gold.
- The single rose image was resized three times and printed on smooth white 80 lb. cardstock with a laser printer
- Shading and depth were added to the roses using a graphite pencil and a blending tortillon
- The images were then foiled using gold heat-activated foil and a laminator and were fussy-cut
- The sentiment was color inverted (black background with white letters) using computer software and was printed on white cardstock with a laser printer and was then cut into a strip
- The gray background panel was stamped with a fine-lined script stamp using white pigment ink
- The white panel was dry embossed with an embossing folder and our die cutting machine
- The ivory panel was cut with a nested die, and black pen detail was added around the border to give it a more finished look
- White craft foam was adhered to the back of the white and ivory card panels using liquid glue
- The background was layered and adhered as in the photo with liquid glue
- The sentiment was popped up with black craft foam and then adhered on top of the ivory panel
- The roses were layered behind and overlapping the sentiment strip and were also popped up for dimension using foam tape
- Gold baubles of various sizes were adhered to the card panel for added shine and interest
We hope you like our take on this elegant wedding card. It was such fun to create!
As always, we are grateful for your visit today. Thank you for stopping by! We hope that you and your loved ones are all staying safe and healthy.
Michele and Maureen
“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
- Rose image and sentiment: Rachel Vass Designs – “In Love Rose”
- Background stamp: Catherine Pooler – “Love Note Background”
- Embossing folder: American Crafts – “Mesh”
- Ivory rectangular panel: Momenta – Nested Border Rectangles
- Gold foil: Deco Foil – Gold
- White pigment ink: Hero Arts – Unicorn White
- Liquid glue: Art Glitter – Designer Adhesive
- Black pen: Kelly Creates – Fineliner pen – Size 01
- Craft Foam: Horizon Group – GO Create foam sheets
- Gold Baubles – Trinity Stamps
- White cardstock: Accent Opaque – 80 lb. white
- Gray & ivory cardstock: Our stash – unknown