Happy Saturday friends! We are happy you stopped by and hope your weekend is off to a good start.
Today we are sharing a clean and simple (CAS) card we made using the Autumn Border digital stamp set by Rachel Vass Designs. It was relatively quick to put together and we used minimal supplies.
- The digital image was printed using a laser printer onto 80 lb. smooth white cardstock
- Using alcohol markers, the leaf border was colored with vibrant fall colors and some shadows were added using dark gray colored pencil for a little depth. This was cut down to 3” x 5 3/8” once the coloring was complete
- The sentiment was resized and printed onto 80 lb. smooth white cardstock using an ink jet printer (the lines in sentiments print smoother using an ink jet printer instead of a laser printer). The sentiment was then cut down to approximately 1” x 5 3/8”
- A card panel was cut from black cardstock to 4.25” x 5.5”
- A strip of black cardstock was cut to .25” x 5 3/8”
- The leaf border, sentiment and black strip were adhered to the center of the black card panel so that a 1/8” border is visible around the outer edge of the three pieces
- The card panel was then adhered to a top-folding, 4.25” x 5.5” white note card that was created using 120 lb cardstock
As always, we are so thankful you stopped by. Wishing you a happy, safe and crafty day!
Maureen and Michele
“Kindness is extending yourself in a way that uplifts another human being”
- Leaf Border: Rachel Vass Designs – “Autumn Border”
- Alcohol markers: Copic Sketch Markers
- Reds: R14, R24, R29
- Red Violets: RV17, RV56
- Blue Violet: BV02, BV04, BV17
- Oranges: YR68, YR04
- Yellows: YR12, Y19
- Greens: YG01, YG05, YG23, YG25, G05, G14
- Image and Sentiment: Accent Opaque white cardstock – 80 lb
- Card base: Accent Opaque white cardstock – 120 lb
- Black cardstock: Our stash – Unknown