Hello and thanks for stopping by! Today’s card is in celebration of Gracie’s birthday (from Graciellie Design). The tulip and sentiment on this card both came from the Tulips & Daisies stamp set. She is having a HUGE sale to celebrate her birthday with 50% OFF EVERYTHING! You also get a FREE gift with any order of $10 or more.
- The tulip image and sentiment were sized and printed on a laser printer.
- The flower was colored with Copic markers (colors used are in the Supplies list below).
- The flower was fussy-cut.
- A 4.25” x 5.5” panel was cut from pink cardstock.
- The Flowing Drops stencil from Altenew was placed on the pink panel and white pigment ink was blended over the top.
- While the stencil was still in place, Shimmer Spritz was sprayed over the top of the panel for some added shine.
- Once the white ink and spritz were dry, we used the My Favorite Things Blueprints #27 scalloped die to cut the panel down to 4″ x 5.25″ and add the scalloped and stitched edge.
- The Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals die was used to cut an oval from a piece of white cardstock.
- The birthday sentiment was cut down to a .75″ strip.
- The pink card panel was added to a side folding A2 sized card base made from Accent Opaque 120# cardstock.
- The white oval was adhered to the pink panel slightly hanging off the edge of the card which was then cut off.
- The tulip was popped up with foam tape for dimension and adhered to the white oval.
- The sentiment strip was also adhered with foam tape.
- A few rose pink pearls were scattered across the card front and adhered with liquid glue.
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback is always welcome, so we would love it if you would leave a comment below.
Until next time,
Maureen & Michele
“Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”
– Harold S. Kushner
- Card panel: Pink cardstock (source unknown)
- Card base: Accent Opaque 120lb.
- Floral image & sentiment: Graciellie Design – “Tulips & Daisies” digital stamp bundle
- Stencil: Altenew – “Flowing Drops”
- Scalloped & Stitched Frame: My Favorite Things – “Blueprints #27” die set
- Stitched Oval Frame: Spellbinders – “Hemstitch Ovals”
- White Pigment Ink – Hero Hues – “Unicorn”
- Copic sketch markers
- RV14, RV13, RV23, RV10
- YG05, FYG2, G14, YG01
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz: Imagine Crafts – “Sparkle”
- Pearls – Studio Katia – “Rose Pink Pearls”